[Dovecot] GETQUOTAROOT?

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Sun Apr 27 21:29:07 EEST 2008

* Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi>:
> On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 11:30 +0200, Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> > . GETQUOTAROOT "INBOX"
> > * QUOTAROOT "INBOX" ""
> > * QUOTA "" ()
> > . OK Getquotaroot completed.
> >
> > But that mailbox DOES have a quota defined.
> > This is dovecot-1.0.x from the Mercurial repo.
> >
> > I'm using:
> >
> >   quota = maildir
> >   quota = maildir:ignore=Trash
>
> Both of these can't be defined, so I guess the latter one is used?
> Anyway since it doesn't specify a quota limit, they're taken from
> maildirsize file. If there is no maildirsize file, the QUOTA reply will
> be empty. That's the only thing I can think of.

Like I said:

For SOME users it works, for some it doesn't.
All users use "quota = maildir", and I cannot see any difference in
their "maildirsize" files...

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de)          snickebo at charite.de
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155