[Dovecot] Quota not showing properly in webmail

Eden edencaldas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 20:27:13 EEST 2008

This one is filled it on purpose to test if it quota is working as intended.

102400000S
98789511 1

It show on webmail clients 98MB of 100GB

If I try to send a large mail it gets bloqued and I recieved the overquota
mail.

This one has 20MB quota

20480000S
1001 1

About the version, its the newer I can get from official debian repo.