[Dovecot] Quota not showing properly in webmail

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Apr 29 02:35:05 EEST 2008

On Sun, 2008-04-27 at 22:49 -0300, Eden wrote:
> I configured dovecot to read the maildirsize file as described here:
> http://wiki.dovecot.org/Quota/Maildir
>
> This link shows de maildirsize file using bytes as well.

Yes, it's bytes in the maildirsize file. But how do you return the
"quota" setting? I guess you're returning it from sql userdb? Show me
the user_query from dovecot-sql.conf?

(I'm guessing it contains "quota=maildir:storage=n" where n is quota
limit in bytes (instead of in kilobytes), which overrides limits from
maildirsize file).