[Dovecot] Where to find 1.1 RPM for CentOS 4?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Apr 30 11:23:51 EEST 2008

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 10:01:30AM -0400, Charles Marcus wrote:
> On 4/25/2008 6:15 PM, Patrick wrote:
>> I'm trying to find an rpm for the 1.1 version, since it appears to work
>> better with NFS.  Does anyone have a link to the i386 version?
>
> atrpms.net has them, but the ones for Centos4 and below are supposedly more
> problematic than the newer ones...

There are no 1.1 rpms yet at ATrpms. If there is interest, we can put
some up, but I'd rather wait until Timo starts releasing betas instead
of using a CVS snapshot.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net