[Dovecot] Where to find 1.1 RPM for CentOS 4?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Wed Apr 30 21:37:04 EEST 2008

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 01:55:53PM +0200, Angel Marin wrote:
> Axel Thimm wrote:
>>> Oops, my bad...

>>> Betas? The current one is rc4... well past beta...
>>
>> Yes, sorry, I mixed up 2.x with 1.1, you're correct, nothing stops us
>> from offering 1.1rc rpms I guess. Anyone interested in helping with
>> the packaging please ping in PM or on atrpms-devel (latter is preferred).
>
> http://dl.anmar.eu.org/tmp/dovecot-1.1.rc4-0_69.src.rpm
> http://dl.anmar.eu.org/tmp/dovecot-sieve-1.1.4-7.src.rpm
>
> They build on c4 i386 and c5 x86_64, but haven't tested any further.

Thanks a lot, building them for all distros at ATrpms now. I found out
that RHEL3 will not build anymore, but there are probably not many
RHEL3 users of dovecot out there.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net