[Dovecot] bugzilla or other similar bug tracking systems

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Fri Aug 1 02:12:33 EEST 2008

On Aug 1, 2008, at 12:51 AM, Diego Liziero wrote:

> I was wondering if it could be useful to use such tools to keep track
> of users bugs.
>
> I find somehow harder to search the mailing list if a bug is known, if
> it's being worked on, if it needs more feedback, in witch release it
> has been eventually solved, and so on.

I'd like to have a bug tracking system that basically keeps track of
threads in this mailing list that have bugs and with some extra
metadata assigned to them about the bug states etc. But that'd require
1) ANNOTATE extension for Dovecot and 2) Writing the bug tracking
system itself..

I don't really want to have a separate bug tracking system where I'd
be the only one handling the bug reports.