[Dovecot] dovecot-auth requires userdb, but already configured

Carl Vondrick carl at vondrick.com
Tue Aug 5 06:09:30 EEST 2008

Everything seems to work now.  I needed to configure a
postmaster_address in the dovecot.conf.  I guess I missed this in the
docs somewhere.

For the random Googler who sees this later on:

  protocol lda {
    auth_socket_path = /var/run/dovecot/auth-master
    log_path = /var/log/dovecot-deliver.log
    info_log_path = /var/log/dovecot-deliver.log

    postmaster_address = postmaster at example.org
  }

Thanks for the great project!