[Dovecot] Expire plugin with Mysql

Dino Ming dino.ming at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 07:03:07 EEST 2008

Dear Timo,

I tried to change back to

expire: Trash 1

and it seem still not work whenever I delete email within Mail.app &
Thunderbird.
the dict_expire table not being updated.

Here is my dict.conf file

connect = host=sql dbname=vmail user=xxxxxx password=xxxxxxxxxx
table = dict_expire
select_field = timestamp
where_field = path
username_field = username

How can I debug the imap and check why the table didn't got updated
when we delete email ?

Thanks
Dino