[Dovecot] Cyrus vs Dovecot

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Mon Aug 11 10:04:49 EEST 2008

* Mathieu Kretchner <mathieu.kretchner at sophia.inria.fr>:
> First of all : forgive me for my poor English
>
> Hello all,
>
> I've to compare cyrus with dovecot for my work. Because these are the
> only solutions that could fit our needs.
> Unfortunately I really don't know a lot about dovecot and I would like to
> have some of its assets.

All I can tell you is that I would never touch cyrus. I heard so many
bad things and read so many posts on the postfix-users and other lists
that I can only recommend dovecot, which I use.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de)          snickebo at charite.de
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155