[Dovecot] 1.1.x problems

Andre Hübner andre.huebner at gmx.de
Wed Aug 13 22:22:34 EEST 2008

Hi,

since upgrading to 1.1.x i still have this bugs "Next message unexpectedly
lost "
I read this Maillist some months ago and i believe that im not the only
one...
The Panics and crashes in 1.1.1 are gone by upgrading to 1.1.2 but these
download complete mails.

is there something new to this issue. all recommend changes did not help.
The only thing i could do is downgrade to 1.0.15 and all works fine.

i can not keep the 1.1.x versions in my repo untill this case is solved.  :(

Thanks
Andre