[Dovecot] Cyrus vs Dovecot

Pascal Gienger Pascal.Gienger at uni-konstanz.de
Wed Aug 13 18:47:52 EEST 2008

Mathieu Kretchner <mathieu.kretchner at sophia.inria.fr> wrote:

> kbajwa a écrit :

>> Cyrus      =  0
>> Dovecot    =  100

> I guess you've right but I can't post this answer at Cyrus mailing list.
> I'm just trying to have my own opinion of imap server and I already have
> sarcastic answer on the cyrus mailing list !

Stop. What's this?

a) crossposing content to the dovecot mailing list
b) talking about "sarcastic" answers when users try to help you saying that
migrating from an old cyrus release to a new one is easier then migrating
to a new system?
c) many users here have described their running configuration to help you.
d) starting an advocacy war?

What are you trying to do?