[Dovecot] Webmail app ... again.

Eric Toczek eric at flerd.com
Thu Aug 14 14:01:59 EEST 2008

Chris Wakelin wrote:

> Another persistent IMAP Webmail app may be Web-Alpine from UW, but I
> haven't tried it out yet. If it's expecting to be talking to UW-IMAP
> it'll need to use persistent connections!

While it's not free, a really nice webmail that does a lot of smart
things  (persistent imap connections, ldap connection pooling, and one
of the best interfaces I've seen) is Nitido's PIM
http://www.nitido.com/products/index.shtml?web_pim .  It's used by a few
of the larger US/Canadian ISPs for their webmail, as well as some big
hosted email resellers. A bright group of guys too.