[Dovecot] dovecot: Fatal: Time just moved backwards by 3603seconds.

Tue Aug 19 18:30:40 EEST 2008

On 8/19/2008, kbajwa (kbajwa at tibonline.net) wrote:
> In my case I have only 1 server on which I run everything. Currently
> this server is setup to synchronize time using the NETWORK TIME
> PROTOCOL (application which comes with CentOS).
>
> So here is my question: How do I setup this one server as NTP
> Client?

NTP = Network Time Protocol

You can set up an internal server to be a time server, or to sync with a
time server - or both (set it up to sync itself with an external time
server, and to provide time sync service to the rest of your network).

But... this is not a dovecot problem.

Google is your friend, and CentOS should have support forums for helping
you do this on CentOS...

--

Best regards,

Charles