[Dovecot] How Can I Tell How Dovecot Was Installed?

Wed Aug 20 18:46:22 EEST 2008

On 8/20/2008 11:35 AM, Stewart Dean wrote:
> Because it isn't busted?

Just because you don't *think* its busted doesn't mean its not...

Of course, I'm not saying that running an up to date version completely
solves this question - *all* s/w has bugs, its just a matter of when
they are discovered - but I'd rather be running a version that has fixes
for *known* bugs/issues - not to mention the performance improvements,
new features, etc.

But of course, thats the nice thing about free software... we're all
free to do it our way...

:)

--

Best regards,