[Dovecot] LDA qmail - vpopmail

Ron Culler ron at securedesigns.com
Thu Aug 21 17:24:45 EEST 2008

I am trying to setup LDA with qmail/vpopmail to use the expire plugin
and I am getting errors about auth-master

(Can't connect to auth server at /usr/local/var/run/dovecot/auth-master:
No such file or directory)

The auth default section of the dovecot.conf is set to use
vpopmail(mysql) and that works great for IMAP access.

Can anyone share a config for using the expire plugin with
qmail/vpopmail?   I was wanting to put the preline commands in the
.qmail-default files on a per-domain basis.

/home/vpopmail/domains/domain1.com/.qmail-default

But to start I tried just putting it into the .qmail file for an
individual user.

Thanks

    Ron Culler