[Dovecot] TECRA-A9 -- devcot LDA/sendmail

dovecot at guice.ath.cx dovecot at guice.ath.cx
Thu Aug 21 17:27:59 EEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 03:50:10PM +0200, Steffen Kaiser wrote:

Mr. Kaiser,

I do appreciate your efforts and replies however, It appears your not
reading the entire message thread.  I posted the active lines in my
hostname.mc.  With that being said, your question of:

"> Do you have some Cw lines in sendmail.cf? Maybe OSTYPE(freebsd)
"> adds them.
"> For instance, there is always a Cwlocalhost line in my .cf file.

Has been answered.

Please continue to help us find out why the following:

Mdovecot,   P=/usr/local/libexec/dovecot/deliver, F=DFMPhnu9,
                 S=EnvFromSMTP/HdrFromSMTP, R=EnvToSMTP/HdrFromSMTP,
                 T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                 A=deliver -d $u

If you're using sendmail.mc then put the lines above into a new file
/usr/share/sendmail/cf/mailer/dovecot.m4 and put MAILER(dovecot) into
your sendmail.mc

is not working for us.

The above can be found on: http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA/Sendmail