[Dovecot] dovecot-antispam has some kind of bug

Mikael Jenkler mikael.jenkler at bwin.org
Thu Aug 21 17:49:07 EEST 2008

The problem is that i dont have it working for the new antispam but here
is your old script with the recipient fixed
This is 100% your code so you should be able to understand what i have done

You have changed 1000 things in your antispam plugin so it relly hard
for me to patch it
atleast take a look at it, if its possible to do the same thing with the
new plugin, please

I think that more people then me would like this feature, if the to is
wrong  then  its wrong  but it would be great if this feature  existed
= me happy ;-)

Look att the attached lib_dspam.c
/J3nkl3r