[Dovecot] Problems with namespaces

Tomzu tomzu at buu.lv
Thu Aug 28 11:48:29 EEST 2008

Sorry, I somehow posted xx times the same message.

I don't want to select it, but it's selectable. Anyway, the last
configuration:
namespace public {
  separator = /
  prefix = Shared/
  location = maildir:/vmail/%Ld/Shared:INDEX=/vmail/%Ld/%Ln/Shared
  hidden = no
}

Works like charm. In Thunderbird it's displayed like Shared (grey,
italic) and when selected, doesn't display any errors. And in
Thunderbird the folder Shared isn't subscribed (It doesn't even a show
check box in the folders list).

In OE I have to subscribe to Shared to see the subfolders. And when
Shared is selected, OE displays an error.

/Tom