[Dovecot] Deliver autocreate with auto-subscribe?

Paul Reilly astropaul at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 14:12:54 EEST 2008

Tested, and works perfectly.
Newly created folders are added to the subscriptions file now, and so
webmail picks
up on the fact that new email is there.

Thanks Timo. That makes my email set up really perfect now.
I can't speak more highly about dovecot. It really is a best-of-class
IMAP server.

Paul

That's brilliant Timo. Thanks!