[Dovecot] v1.1.3 release candidate

Thomas Zajic zlatko at zlatko.fdns.net
Sun Aug 31 08:56:56 EEST 2008

* Timo Sirainen, 2008-08-31 07:40

> [...]
> How were you able to create a "when" column? I only get syntax error if
> I try to do that.
> [...]

Wow, Timo, you're the man - great catch! 8-) I created the table using
phpMyAdmin, which didn't seem to mind that column name. Now I changed
it to "timestamp", and lo and behold:

[root at airframe]:~# mysql -p dovecot
Enter password:
Your MySQL connection id is 2813
Server version: 5.0.51 Source distribution

mysql> select * from expire;
+----------+-------------------+------------+
| username | path              | timestamp  |
|          | zlatko-mail/Trash | 1222753691 |
1 row in set (0,00 sec)

mysql>

Thanks a lot, I was just starting to sprinkle the expire plugin source
with debugging statements all over the place to see what's going on. :-)

Thanks again,
Thomas