[Dovecot] v1.2Autocreate

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Tue Dec 2 03:04:03 EET 2008

Robert Schetterer schrieb:
> Timo Sirainen schrieb:

>>> thats a rest of tests,sorry, doesnt
>>> work without dots either
>>> i cant think of a combi i dont tried
>>> what really makes me wonder that i havent any log entry
>>> why i didnt work, is there no debug function of the plugin ?
>> Added: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.2/rev/ac872ae669ff
>>

> ok i wait until the patch is in the
>
> http://xi.rename-it.nl/debian/ experimental-auto main
>
> and retry
> perhaps i can find the problem by my own
> now

Hi Timo ,
now i have

autocreate: No namespace found for Trash
in log

with

namespace private {
  separator = /
  prefix = ""
  location =
maildir:/usr/local/virtual/%d/%u/:CONTROL=/usr/local/virtual/%d/%u/:INDEX=/usr/local/virtual/%d/%u/
  inbox = yes
  subscriptions = yes
  list = yes
}

and

autocreate = Trash
autocreate2 = Junk
autocreate3 = Sent
autocreate4 = Drafts
autocreate5 = Templates
autosubscribe = Trash
autosubscribe2 = Junk
autosubscribe3 = Sent
autosubscribe4 = Drafts
autosubscribe5 = Templates

sorry but i have no idea what to try next , i cant find out what syntax
 is awaited

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer