[Dovecot] imap quota makes the Alarm clock expire

Magnus Appelquist magnus at appelquist.name
Fri Dec 12 17:34:04 EET 2008

Well, I don't think it matter. Although I'm not sure that I've
configured backend properly and I don't know if one backend excludes
the others (i.e. they may be loaded anyway).

I've tried with three different backend (not at the same time):

plugin {
   quota = fs:user
}

plugin {
   quota = dirsize:user
   quota_rule = *:storage=1024M
}

plugin {
   quota = maildir:storage=10240:ignore=Trash
}

All three variants gives me the same behaviour.

/Magnus