[Dovecot] another assertion failure in dovecot 1.1.7 mbox-sync-rewrite: (mails[idx].from_offset == start_offset)

Diego Liziero diegoliz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 20:18:24 EET 2008

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 5:16 PM, Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:

> I did several mbox fixes today. Wonder if they could have fixed also
> some of these other mbox bugs you've reported?

I'm stress-testing current 1.1.x mercurial head with imaptest and with
my account.

So far everything seems fine.

It sounds great if you managed to fix these last rare bugs.

Thanks for your work Timo,
I'll let you know if anything wrong occurs.

btw, did you have time to have a look at multiappend valgrind stuff I sent you?

regards,
Diego.