[Dovecot] Replace Domainname in Mail Location

Manuel Schmidt manuel at schmidtman.de
Mon Dec 15 12:37:38 EET 2008

I do have more than one domain. So "hardcoding" the domain somewhere
will fail someday. Or i would have to make the username unique across
domains? Which would not be a problem right now. But i'd rather not to.

And Choosing between using the domain name with login, and hardcoding
the domain in file system structure i would choose using it in the login ...

Cheers
Manuel