[Dovecot] delivers mail to bad directory(prefix) using sieve filters

Radim Roska radim.roska at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 20:29:52 EET 2008

Hi,

I've installed dovecot debian stable(from backports) version (1.0.15). Its
great..i just have problem with sieve filters. I use only web tool for
creating filters that works for me (avelsieve plugin for squirrelmail).

it creates rules, where specified folder has prefix INBOX. Thats fine..
Since dovecot has configured prefix INBOX too. BUT mails are delivered to
INBOX.INBOX.test_folder

and thats ugly and not usable.

I've figured out new version 1.2 should work, but i dont like idea to
install not stable version to production server.

Is there any patch or something for stable version?

Thanks a lot!
Radim