[Dovecot] SSL Certificate Authentication

Anthony Davies anthony.davies at phoenixphire.org
Thu Dec 18 05:23:19 EET 2008

Hi Charles,

Sorry, my statement wasnt clear. I want/have to be prompted for the
passphrase on my certificate, its the password to check against my
system authentication mechanism I want to disable, ie /etc/shadow. I
want certificate only authentication where as at present it is
certificate and system authentication.

Cheers,

Tony