[Dovecot] Possible to log IMAP connections to MySQL Table?

Pascal Volk user+dovecot at localhost.localdomain.org
Wed Dec 24 10:43:51 EET 2008

Am 23.12.2008 21:50 schrieb Corey Shaw:
> Is it currently possible to log all IMAP connection attempts to a MySQL table?  Thanks.

If you really want to log _all_ IMAP connections you could create a
MySQL procedure that will log all interesting data you provide and
finally returns the data for Dovecots password query.
If you want to log only successful IMAP logins you should have a look at
http://wiki.dovecot.org/PostLoginScripting

Regards,
Pascal
--
Ubuntu is an ancient African word meaning “I can’t install debian.”
                                                         -- unknown