[Dovecot] Checking for strtoumax and strtoimax

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Dec 31 02:21:23 EET 2008

On Dec 31, 2008, at 2:13 AM, J Springer wrote:

> Tru64 5.1b PK6 : dovecot 1.1.7 : cc
>
> Configuration checks for strtoumax and strtoimax are positive but
> both are
> unresolved during compilation. strtoq and strtouq checks are negative.

In what header file are strtoumax and strtoimax declared? How are they
declared? (grep -r strtoumax /usr/include) Perhaps you'd just need to
link with some extra library to be able to use them.

> I can modify compat.c to use "unsigned long ret = 0;" in place of
> strtoumax (does this break anything?)

That'd work.

> and/but I would like to know how to handle strtoimax.

If you're not using quota plugin you won't need it. If you're going to
use quota plugin it would have to be implemented somehow..