[Dovecot] location of .subscriptions

Jochen dlfkcf at gmx.net
Wed Feb 6 19:25:29 EET 2008

Hello Timo,

On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 06:48:41PM +0200, you wrote:

> It's always easier to check things by talking IMAP protocol directly:
>
> telnet localhost 143
> 1 login username password
> 2 list "" *
>
> Does the list look ok? Is the second parameter in all of the returned
> lines "/"? Are the flags ok (no \Noselect)?

--- snip ---
* LIST (\Noselect \HasChildren) "/" "AATest"
--- snip ---

That is the shared folder I created for my tests.
\HasChildren should be ok, these are "cur" "new" and "tmp".
What is the reason for \Noselect?

On the other hand: the subdirs "cur" "new" and "tmp" are part of the
internal structure of Maildir, right? Why are they interpreted as
"\HasChildren"?

--
Regards,
Jochen