[Dovecot] Finding Dovecot 1.1 hg

Luuk dovecot at vosslamber.nl
Fri Feb 15 14:45:56 EET 2008

Stephan Bosch schreef:
> Asheesh Laroia schreef:
>> When I do either:
>>
>> $ hg clone http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot/1.1/
>>
>> or
>>
>> $ hg clone http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot/
>>
>> and cd into the resulting directory ("1.1/" or "dovecot/") and do
>> autogen.sh and configure, ./configure tells me at the end:
>>
>> NOTE: This is the UNSTABLE development branch of Dovecot v1.2.
>>
>> I wanted Dovecot v1.1, I thought, to help Timo get that out the door!
>> Timo?
> Uh. Maybe you should check out http://hg.dovecot.org/ with your
> browser. You'll instantly see the problem :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Stephan Bosch

you must mean: http://dovecot.org/download.html

You can get the latest development code from Dovecot's Mercurial
repository <http://hg.dovecot.org/>. Note that since it's constantly in
development, it may be more or less broken. See instructions in wiki
<http://wiki.dovecot.org/CompilingSource#mercurial> for how to compile it.

# v1.2 unstable development tree:
hg clone http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot/
# v1.1 code tree: