[Dovecot] Email + HA

Leonardo Coelho leonardoscoelho at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 04:27:01 EET 2008

Hi all,

I'm using maildir dovecot on DRBD home, in the primary machine the
emails delivered works fine and in the secondary machine works fine as
well. But when I recevied a e-mail on primary machine and try to
change the DRBD home for the secondary machine only the new e-mails
the client can download but the older emails recevied on primary
machine the clientes can't read and download.

primary machine format:
numbers.alphanumeric.primary

secondary machine format:
numbers.alphanumeric.secondary

Can anyone give a why this happend and how to fix.

tks

then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
Linux User #373408
GPGkey ID  8AEEAAEB -->> http://pgp.mit.edu