[Dovecot] v1.1.rc1 released

Gerhard Wiesinger lists at wiesinger.com
Fri Feb 22 08:23:11 EET 2008

Hello Timo!

Looks like that mbox index handling still doesn't work with
deliver:
1.) 1s mail delivered: Only dovecot.index.log is generated.
2.) Delivering several mails (e.g. 20x50MB=1GB) and opening with dovecot
1.0: Still slow. (after 2 times 1 time opened with dovecot 1.0 to
generate indexes).

BTW: Is the index of 1.1 and 1.0 compatible?

Thnx.

Ciao,
Gerhard
--