[Dovecot] Dovecot Sieve scalability

Jan van den Berg jan.vandenberg at isp.solcon.nl
Mon Feb 25 11:15:52 EET 2008

Hi,

What exactly do you mean with "deliver preps the index"?
Dovecot itself preps/creates/alters the index, when retrieving mail;
right?
Or are you (probably) saying this is one more benefit of using
'deliver'.

Anyone know of any 'deliver'/(dovecot) stresstests with regards to
forking and threading of the deliver binary?

Cheers,

Jan