[Dovecot] dovecot 1.0 + postfix quota warning

Vusi vusi666 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 12:33:25 EET 2008

Hello,

I need to know how to make a quota warning message from Dovecot or Postfix. I'm using Dovecot 1.0.rc15 and Postfix 2.3.3. I didn't installed the quota-warning patch cause i read that it doesn't work with dovecot filesystem quotas (as i'm using). What else can i use for this? I wanna warn users when they reach ..let's say 90% of their quota by sending an e-mail to their address. I'm using maildir format.

Thanks,
Radu