[Dovecot] dovecot 1.0 + postfix quota warning

Tue Feb 26 15:14:26 EET 2008

Mauro Sanna, on 2/26/2008 7:36 AM, said the following:
> What are the bugs in version 1.0-rc15-2?

I have no idea...

> I run it since etch has been released and it work without problems for
> me.

If you are content to run old, pre-release software that is known to be
buggy, by all means, do so. Just because you haven't encountered a
problem yet, doesn't mean you won't in the future.

Timo is more than gracious with his support, but the longer you use this
old version, the less inclined he will most likely be to respond to
questions about it - although I have seen him even answer questions
about 0.99.x versions (though he does urge them to upgrade), which is
amazing, actually, considering how old it is.

--

Best regards,

Charles