[Dovecot] Dovecot 1.0.10 <- IMAP -> Nokia N95 ?

Patrick dovecot-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 26 15:15:23 EET 2008

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has IMAP working between Dovecot 1.0.10 and a
Nokia N95 (8GB version with firmware 15.x.x.x)? I've been trying to make
it work using a default Dovecot config but the N95 just hangs when
updating the folder list which has a bunch of nested folders. So I made
a new test user and started from there. That works but the moment I add
a folder in Evolution and a subfolder in that one then the N95 seems to
fall apart. In wireshark all I see are a bunch of TCP transmissions over
and over from the Dovecot server to the N95 and the N95 just sits there.
I also configured Dovecot with a basic private namespace but that did
not make any difference:

namespace private {
        separator = /
        prefix =