[Dovecot] Optional Sieve includes

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Feb 27 21:37:40 EET 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 20:32 +0100, Anders wrote:
> Steffen Kaiser wrote:
> > Well, it's all open source, did you look at it? It shouldn't be too hard
> > to just ignore the result of include, no?
> >

> Yeah, I did look.
>
> I sure could patch something together. Before doing that, though, I
> hoped to be enlightened with an official way, so I would not have to
> drag around obscure modifications.

I don't think there will be any upstream modifications at least:

   SIEVE implementations MUST handle missing scripts being referenced
   via an includes in an existing script.  An error MUST be generated
   when a missing included script is descovered during execution.

Then again the include draft expired over a year ago.