[Dovecot] dnotify inotify

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Fri Feb 29 10:13:06 EET 2008

* Gunter Ohrner <G.Ohrner at post.rwth-aachen.de>:
> Am Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2008 schrieb Osvaldo Alvarez Pozo:
> > >  In case of 1.0.10, just take the prepared ready-to-install .deb from
> > >  backports.
>
> > Does this backport package has quota available?
>
> Mh, sorry, I've no idea.
>
> Maybe someone on the mailing list can give a definitive answer.

Well, usually 1.0.x does NOT have the new quota stuff.
But why not simply look at the package :)

http://packages.debian.org/etch-backports/dovecot-imapd

look at the diff.gz:

+## DP: Hack to support quota v2, Based heavily on email found here:
+## DP: http://dovecot.org/list/dovecot/2006-June/014015.html
+## DP: Author: Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk>

Yes, it's in there. Respect to the backporter, I say!

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de)          snickebo at charite.de
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155