[Dovecot] Dovecot NFS Indexes and IMAP Migration

Jan van den Berg jan.vandenberg at isp.solcon.nl
Fri Feb 29 13:07:53 EET 2008

The bulk of our customers now/still use POP (we still use Courier POP);
but we're planning on also offering IMAP as a regular service (so we
needed a decent IMAP server). But also because we're planning on rolling
out a new in-house developed webmail app. based on IMAP.
For now we use SquirrelMail as webmail app.

Cheers,

Jan