[Dovecot] links causing dovecot endless search through user's homedirs

John Gray gray at agora-net.com
Fri Feb 29 20:24:35 EET 2008

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-02-29 at 12:19 -0500, Paul Letta wrote:
>

>> Since I can't get a hold of my users and make them all put their imap
>> folders in /home/username/mail and configure dovecot to just search
>> there...
>>

> Couldn't you do this automatically? Move all files that look like mboxes
> to mail/ directory.

If somebody has a nice tool moving everything that looks like a mbox to
the mail directory, I'd sure love it have it.

I've been toying with this for some time.

John

John Gray                           gray at agora-net.com
AgoraNet, Inc.                      (302) 224-2475
314 E. Main Street, Suite 1         (302) 224-2552 (fax)
Newark, De 19711                    http://www.agora-net.com