[Dovecot] Permanent roadmap page on web

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Tue Jan 1 19:52:11 EET 2008

On Sun, 2007-12-30 at 12:33 -0600, Richard Laager wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-12-30 at 07:41 +0200, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> > Most replies to that mail ignored the 3) part, which is
> > the main reason there's no issue tracker yet.
>
> Regarding your three issues:
>
> 1. Yes, they all suck in different ways. You have to pick one with the
> least suck for you. ;)

Or I can just let things be as they are :)

> 2. If you need hosting with PHP and MySQL, contact me off-list and I
> might (but no promises just yet) be able to help.

This isn't really a problem.

> 3. What if you setup bug mails to come to this list?

I'd want two things from BTS related to this:

1) It needs to be bidirectional: anyone on this mailing list must be
able to reply to the mail from BTS and the reply must be added to BTS.
What BTSes support this?

2) It should be easy to create new bugs from existing mails on mailing
list. It would also be nice if replies to the original mail were added
as comments to the BTS as well. This gets tricky to implement well.