[Dovecot] Trying to build the maildir path

Jim Horner jhorner at arinbe.com
Thu Jan 3 06:57:28 EET 2008

> This atribute return to me something like : pepe at casa.com  where i use
> tu build the path to maildir, using %d and %n variables .
>
> /var/spool/vmail/%d/%n = /var/spool/vmail/casa.com/pepe

We have a similar path structure. It is hard to tell from your post what is
wrong but since you are upgrading I'll take a stab at it. In version 1.0rc12
the default_mail_env configuration was renamed to mail_location, for example,
this is an excerpt from our config and my iterative changes... the %L forces
lowercase

#--JIM renamed mail_location in rc12
#default_mail_env = maildir:/home/services/mail/%d/%n/Maildir
mail_location = maildir:/home/services/mail/%Ld/%Ln/Maildir

HTH,

Jim