[Dovecot] latest 1.1 betas and quota warning

arvids arvids at mpe.lv
Thu Jan 3 22:08:08 EET 2008

Hello,

I noticed that quota warning is not executed with latest 1.1 betas and I
looked at the code that implements quota warning. Here it is (line 657 in
quota.c):

if ((bytes_current < warnings[i].bytes_limit &&
             bytes_current >= warnings[i].bytes_limit) ||
            (count_current < warnings[i].count_limit &&
             count_current >= warnings[i].count_limit)) {
            quota_warning_execute(warnings[i].command);
            break;
}

It seems to me that quota_warning_execute function will never be executed.
Timo, can you look at this code?

Regards, Arvids