[Dovecot] randomly disconnected with imap, and latest hg

Daniel leva at az.isten.hu
Sat Jan 5 12:11:44 EET 2008

Hi!

I'm using latest hg from the 1.1 branch, and noticed that since
yesterday's updates, dovecot randomly disconnects clients when using
imap, with these message in the log:

"Disconnected for inactivity in reading our output bytes=153/41319"

This happens randomly. Eg. I'm fetching messages, and suddenly, dovecot
disconnects. Or my MUA just sits there, and then again, dovecot
disconnects me with this message.
I didn't even do anything with the client, so I can't think of anything
which could've been read.

What could be the problem?

Daniel