[Dovecot] dovecot upgrade

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Tue Jan 8 20:39:17 EET 2008

on 1/8/2008 9:58 AM Paul A spake the following:
> Hi, I'm currently using Dovecot version 1.0 and I want to update it to the
> latest version. I know from version .99 to version 1.0 I had to change a few
> things on the dovecot config.
>
> When compiling the latest stable version should I just be able to use the
> same config I'm using for version 1.0 without making any changes ?

The dovecot wiki has a page on migrating versions;
http://wiki.dovecot.org/Upgrading?action=show&redirect=UpgradingDovecot
but doesn't seem to have anything on 1.0.x to 1.0.y, so you are probably safe.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and