[Dovecot] Webmail Recommendation

Emiliano Gabrielli (aka AlberT) dovecot at superalbert.it
Fri Jan 11 11:16:04 EET 2008

On giovedì 10 gennaio 2008, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> It is the best webmailer I've found. You give it a try.

I do not agree sorry, I found horde a very huge collaboration framework and
IMP (the hosrde webmail component) is too much bounded to the rest of the
framework ...  I think that if you need only a webmail horde is too much ...

.. moreover I found its UI too much hard to completely customize. There was
not (at least when I tried it) a good MVC architecture.

The best would be to find a WM basedon a good modern MVC framework, such as
(spoking about the PHP world) symfony of Zend FW).. but I don't know if such
a kimera exists :)

--
<?php echo '     Emiliano Gabrielli (aka AlberT)     ',"\n",
'                GrUSP founder  - ZCE                ',"\n",