[Dovecot] file system permissions

Anil replicase at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 05:15:44 EET 2008

I am using direct LDAP. I want to make it so the user's LDAP overrides
the default. If I set the default to user_global_uid/gid, would they
get overriden? (I am going to try it now, but just asking...)

So, generally the idea is that I will create users in LDAP with
uid/gid but if the users don't have those defined, it should fall back
to "global" uid/gid.