[Dovecot] Unexplained MDA bounce backs

Dean Manners deanm at ispone.com.au
Mon Jan 14 10:39:34 EET 2008

I have recently noticed that some of our internal mailer scripts are causing
Dovecot-LDA to generate Mailer Delivery Subsystem messages.  The following
Dovecot-LDA message is generated:

---- Message body ----
Your message was automatically rejected by Dovecot Mail Delivery Agent.
The following reason was given:
Unknown error