[Dovecot] maildirsize quota does not referred after migration from courier

Tim Chen gphoto6 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 05:43:19 EET 2008

On Jan 14, 2008 8:00 PM, Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:

> On Mon, 2008-01-14 at 16:57 +0800, Tim Chen wrote:
> > 1. When specifying quota_rule = *, it warns
> >     FQuota root QUOTA: Invalid rule: *
> >     when starting dovecot.
>
> What about quota_rule = *:
>
> If that doesn't work either, I'll fix it so one of those will.

Thanks to Abhijit, but I am using the latest v1.1b13 released on dec30/2007
instead of v1.0.
We do have some old servers running v1.0, but we feel to use the latest one
since we are
going to do a major upgrade to our server/service.

Setting quota_rule = *: does not solve the problem, I still can not get the
quota information.
I am afraid this is a bug in v1.1 branch? Would Timo please help to fix it
when you have time?

Thanks to Timo and everyone!

Best regards,
Tim Chen