[Dovecot] Dovecot at Solaris 10 with LDAP : Buggy LDAP library returned wrong fd: 1

Dovecot Jami dovejami at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 15:12:33 EET 2008

Hi,

  I installed Dovecot-1.0.10 at my Solaris 10 with LDAP support. It runs fine without LDAP. But when I configured LDAP and start it, it shows the following error,

  dovecot: [ID 107833 mail.error] auth(default): LDAP: Buggy LDAP library returned wrong fd: 1
dovecot: [ID 128275 mail.error] Auth process died too early - shutting down

Pls help me to solve this.

  Rgds,

  Mahmud Jami